[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Cisco local conference and hangup

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Mon Nov 14 15:05:06 MST 2005

C F wrote:
>  Cisco 7960 gets a call from zap/1, hits conf to call out on zap/2,
> then hits join, after a while cisco hangsup, at which point zap/1 and
> zap/2 can still talk, shouldn't asterisk hangup on all three?

I'll assume SIP here since SCCP conf is a work in progress.  Under SIP,
there is a .cnf option in SIPDefault.cnf / SIPMAC.cnf that allows you to
specify if the calls should be re-invited to each other (allowing those
calls to continue) or if they should be hung-up.  I've completely
switched my network over to chan_sccp so I don't even have a copy of my
SIPDefault.cnf anymore, otherwise I would send you a copy with all
available options detailed.

--
Christopher L. Wade, CCNA, CCDA, CQS-CIPTES, CQS-CWLSS