[Asterisk-Users] Mixmonitor

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:39:34 MST 2005

Hello,
 I recently switched over to using Mixmonitor versus Monitor to see if it
would clear up some warble that I was getting in my recordings. It did
indeed clear that up, but a new problem was introduced. The recordings for
no reason will just end abnormally. There is no rhyme or reason as to when
they will end, but usually after a minute or so.
 Here is my current setup.
 Asterisk v. 1-2-0rc2
Outbound calls being made via Sip Polycom phone
Bridged call to Sangoma Zap channel.
 Asterisk doesn't report anything about it ending abnormally in debug. When
you go to pull the file up, it was just cut off abruptly.
 Any ideas?