[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream - No dialtone in handset after 1.0.6.7 firmware update..

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 14 11:42:14 MST 2005

Hi,

I'm just trying to setup a Grandstream BT-102 that I had lying around
and haven't used for over a year..

I loaded up the 1.0.6.7 firmware and factory reset the config..

I have it working but there is no sound to the handset ear piece.. On
speaker phone it works fine in an echo test.. When using the handset you
can't hear anything.. The phone was working perfectly last time it was
used and before upgrading the firmware I think it was working..

Anyone else have this issue?? or is there a setting that I need to look at??

Thanks