[Asterisk-Users] How do I know if I have CRC-CCITT (README.Linux26)

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Mon Nov 14 09:54:45 MST 2005

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest release candidate v1-2-0-rc2 and I was
checking the readme's in the zaptel directory and I came across a
requirement I have not seen before. In the readme it says that for Linux
2.6 kernel you will need to have the 'CRC-CITT' functions compiled with
the kernel. I am using Fedora 4 kernel version 2.6.13-1.1532.FC4. How
can I verify that I have these functions?

Thanks