[Asterisk-Users] How to check how many G729 codec licenseinstalled

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Nov 14 04:55:20 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 12:22 +0100, Gentian Bajraktari wrote:
> Dependent on what Channel you are using..
> If you are using SIP then do:
>
> *CLI> sip show channels

That can get really ugly if you have multiple channels in use.  Asterisk
supports (afaik) 5 out of the box and 6 total VoIP protocols.  Which
means that you would have to perform and parse for each supported
protocol.

The manager interface may have what you want, I havent looked at it
enough to know, and this type of question almost makes me think that its
for a program to auto parse the information than it is for human
consumption.  Given that the manager interface is more likely a better
target to get the information from.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378