[Asterisk-Users] ISDN card required

David Waugh David.Waugh at eicon.com
Mon Nov 14 03:07:23 MST 2005

Hi Lee,

I use a Diva Server card here with Asterisk using Chan_capi.
The basic BRI card has one BRI port. They also have a model with 4 port BRI model. You can mix and match Diva Server card too, so as your needs expand you can add more cards to your server.

Further information can be found on the Eicon website:

http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/solutions/Diva_Server_and_Asterisk

and
http://www.eicon.com/worldwide/products/MediaGateways/all-in-one.htm

Thanks