[Asterisk-Users] one outgoing call == one call per minute

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Mon Nov 14 00:48:15 MST 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 05:24:44PM +1100, Brian May wrote:

> At first it appears to work perfectly - sound works in both directions,
> etc.
>
> After approx one minute, what happens depends on the remote phone:
>
> * if voice mail, the Sipura caller gets transferred to voice mail.
>
> * the person at the remote end gets call waiting,
>   and finds the original caller again. The first call is a dead (not
>   hung up) connection.
>
> Its almost like the first caller pushed recall, and redialed the
> number again, but the first caller can hear the second caller's original
> call, but not vice-versa. This is hard to hear though, since the second
> caller is usually trying to say "hello? hELLOOOO?" in competition with

The problem seems to be something to do with reinvite support, if I turn
that off for engin, it seems to work.

Curious. I see some comments that reinvite does not always work via NAT,
but initially it seems to work fine (for the first 40-60 seconds). Oh
well.

At least I got it working now.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>