[Asterisk-Users] X100P troubles?

Hadley Rich asterisk at nice.net.nz
Sun Nov 13 22:45:43 MST 2005

On Monday 14 November 2005 16:26, Rich Adamson wrote:
> As I recall, the driver for the x100p was called wcfxs (or something
> like that), and those driver functions were merged into wctdm about a
> year ago. Now, wcfxs is an alias for wctdm.

I've noticed a lot of people referring to wctdm and from reading through the
zaptel-1.0.9.2 source it appears that wcfxs is the actual module.

From the README file;

wcfxo	X100P - Single port FXO interface
		X101P - Single port FXO interface

wcfxs	TDM400P - Modular FXS/FXO interface (1-4 ports)

and from the Changelog;

zaptel 1.0.7
-- Makefile
  -- An alias has been added so that you can load wcfxs with 'modprobe wctdm'.

Cheers,

hads

--
I used to be disgusted, now I find I'm just amused.
		-- Elvis Costello