[Asterisk-Users] PSTN Trunk

cp lists at pleasants.net
Sun Nov 13 22:21:16 MST 2005

I have a single X100P card. If the Zap/1 Channel is in use is there
anyway to see a second call that comes in on my PSTN Trunk? I think my
provider isn't sending me the call because the line is in use. The
second call eventually goes to my provider's voicemail system which is
not what I want. My SIP phone does not support call waiting, so I'd like
to send the second call to my asterisk voicemail.

I have two SIP Channels. If I place a SIP to SIP call,  then place a
call into my PSTN Trunk it plays my BUSY Message. If I place a call into
my PSTN Truck and place a SIP to SIP call I hear my BUSY message. It
just doesn't work with two calls into the PSTN Trunk.

Is this even possible?

Thanks,

Chip