[Asterisk-Users] Anybody tried it from India ?.

Amith amithmit at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 22:10:13 MST 2005

Hi all,
           i'm new to this list, and amazed with
Asterisk. I  wanted some information about the Digium
cards. I need these cards to connect to the PSTN from
home. All i need is to connect to the PSTN and have
one more port for connecting my land line (local)
phone, please advise me on what i should buy to get
this functionality on to my PC running Asterisk. a 2
PORT card is what i'm looking at but i dont mind
buying a 4 port one too.

         I would also like to know whether someone on
this list from India have tried connecting to the PSTN
usng Digium cards. If yes, please give me the card
details i should buy.

thanks for you time.

cheers,
Amith