[Asterisk-Users] A2billing with Mysql-5.0.15

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sun Nov 13 00:41:59 MST 2005

Rafael R. GV wrote:
> Hi
> I was using a2billing with mysql-4.1.12 and php-5.0.4 very successfully
> (thanks to areski for this great project and its invaluable assistance
> to solve some issues in my last installation...) now I´ve upgraded mysql
> to last release 5.0.15 and, without changes in 'mya2billing' database I
> am able to make calls, create and see  created cards, etc,  but I get
> this errors when invoke CDR´s in both admin or user interfase:
>
> *Database error:* Invalid SQL: SELECT t1.starttime, t1.src,
> t1.calledstation, t1.destination, t1.sessiontime, t1.username,
> t1.terminatecause, t1.sipiax, t1.calledrate, t1.sessionbill FROM call t1
> WHERE UNIX_TIMESTAMP(t1.starttime) >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP('2005-11-12') ORDER
> BY t1.starttime DESC LIMIT 0,25

MySQL 5.0.15 introduces stored functions and procedures that are invoked
by 'call()'. A2Billing uses 'call' for the name of the cdr table. Find
all occurencies of 'call t1' or ' call ' in A2Billing's sql queries and
replace them to 'calls t1' and ' calls '. Don't forget to rename 'call'
table to 'calls'. In short, latest A2Billing doesn't work on mysql
5.0.15 / PHP5 out of box.

On the side note, MySQL doesn't support more than 1 entry with default
value of "DEFAULT now() NOT NULL" in one table.

regards,
Vahan