[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.0-RC1 Crashing with g729 codec and ATA 1

Gervais de Montbrun gervais at comefromaway.ca
Sat Nov 12 21:25:51 MST 2005

Matt Riddell on November 12, 2005 at 9:53 PM -0400 wrote:
>PLEASE DO NOT POST IN HTML!  :)

Sorry Matt, this is controlled server side for me. The server should be
sending in html and plain text and displaying what your email client
should be able to read... Isn't this what is happening?

Any ideas with my issue? I am currently at the point where I switched to
the SCCP protocol for my Cisco 12 SP+ as suggested by Sergio. Things seem
to work, but I can not call into my Cisco phone. It rings, but then there
is no audio and the phone resets after a short while.

Cheers,
Gervais