[Asterisk-Users] WARNING[3035]: Invalid priority/label ' ' at line 17

Greg Blakely greg at vyger.net
Sat Nov 12 17:47:51 MST 2005

I just recently upgraded to the latest HEAD, and am now getting the
following warning:

    -- Including context 'fromcnet' in context 'pots'
Nov 12 18:45:17 WARNING[3035]: pbx_config.c:1697 pbx_load_module:
Invalid priority/label '' at line 17
    -- Including context 'longdistance' in context 'international'

I have added a comment line above and below every config file that I
have in /etc/asterisk, and the warning never changes.

What's up with this?  And will it affect anything?

TIA