[Asterisk-Users] Quantumvoice vs Broadvoice - Multiline

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:44:23 MST 2005

At least the soft limit is explicitly published ("X Minutes") as opposed to
most companies' policy of "There is a soft limit, and we will not tell you
what it is, but if you reach or exceed it we will [charge you $100/day |
terminate your service | switch you to a more expensive plan without
notice]. I am sort-of searching for a new SIP/IAX trunk provider and I would
much rather have a policy like Teliax's than the others.

-Rusty