[Asterisk-Users] Nextone <-> Asterisk <-> DID provider

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Fri Nov 11 22:50:23 MST 2005

Thanks for your reply,

I can send the call from my DID provider to my nextone via
Asterisk... Thats OK.

But I am failing to send the call from Nextone to my DID provider via
Asterisk... Fail.

exten => _999NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@mynextonebox.com)
The above exten works fine... it sends the call to nextone from DID
provider.

I need exten parameter for sending call back to DID provider from
Nextone...

Thanks,
Neal

On Nov 11, 2005, at 8:21 PM, Angelito Manansala wrote:

> i dont know if this will work but also try:
>
> exten => _999NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/
> username:password at mynextonebox.com/${EXTEN})
> //
>

> On 11/12/05, Nitesh Divecha <nitesh at vipernetworks.com> wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I have created a bridge between my nextone softswitch and my DID
>> provider using Asterisk 1.0.9.
>>
>> Asterisk is registered on both side and I can receive incoming from
>> my DID provider and pass it on to Nextone and terminate the call.
>>
>> Now I want to send the call to my DID provider from nextone via
>> Asterisk. I did all the routings on the nextone box and I do see the
>> call coming to Asterisk box when I do "sip debug", but the calls
>> fails with fast busy tone.
>>
>> sip.conf
>> register => user:pass:user at mydidprovider.com "DID provider"
>> register => user:pass at mynextonebox.com "Nextone box"
>>
>> extension.conf
>> [default]
>> exten => _999NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@mynextonebox.com:5060) //
>> When I receive the call from my DID provider I will send it to my
>> nextone box.
>>
>> Now how can I send back to my DID provider?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Neal

> --
> Best Regards,