[Asterisk-Users] How to add an Asterisk predictive dialer to a Strata VI phone system

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Fri Nov 11 21:10:20 MST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to use Asterisk as a predictive dialer with a Strata VIe
(IOW Strata 6e) phone system.

I'm hoping there is some way to put an Asterisk server with 6 FXS and 6
FXO ports between the other phone system and the POTS lines.

With a cost of $270[1] per 4 ports, the costs of the cards and an
existing computer is very competitive with other competing systems.

Anyone know if this would work well, or am I asking for trouble?

Mike