[Asterisk-Users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe v1.4.0

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Nov 11 15:13:34 MST 2005

New Features-
    - Weekly recurring meetings with the same room and pin numbers.
	    Any conflict in the conference number as identified before
	the conference is added, allowing the submitter to change
	the conference room number
    -  Database storage of MeetMe flags
	    This requires a db update to add the columns and a new
	version of app_cbmysql.  In this release the flags are hard
	coded in the UI.  I will be making a configuration option
	for the number of flags, and which flags are exposed.
	For now the Admin has only 'Announce name' as and option, and
	the User has 'Announce name' and 'Listen mode' options

This may be the last update to app_cbmysql.  There is a recent
bug opened on Mantis to make MeetMe use the Realtime architecture.
If it is merged, I will port the scheduling functions to app_meetme.

The web interface will need minimal changes to be compatible, and
I will continue to work on refining it.

[Location]
	http://www.fitawi.com/Asterisk

[Files]
	Web-MeetMe_v1.4.0.tgz 	(required)
	app_cbmysql.c		(required)
	cbmysql.conf		(required)
	cb-extensions.conf	(suggested)
	README			(suggested)

[Installation]
	See the README

[Features]
1.  Schedule new conferences
	a. Control start and end times
	b. Set conference pin #
		i. Generate one if the requester leaves it blank
		ii. Identify pin # conflicts (another conference with
			the same pin is scheduled at the same time)
	c. Set Admin and User passwords
		i. Generate a user password if an Admin pw is set
			but the User pw is blank
	d.  Weekly recurring conferences with the same settings
	e.  Select MeetMe flags per conference for Admins and Users
2. Email the details for a successfully scheduled conference
3. Separate views for Current, Past and Future conferences
4. Ability to modify the end time of a running conference
	a. Can also reschedule a past or future conference.
5. Monitor realtime conference activity
	a. Mute/Kick participants
6. Optional authentication
	a. Currently Active Directory or LDAP based
	b. Authentication is abstracted so unix/PAM/DB/RADIUS
		support could be easily added
7. Users can only monitor, update or delete their conferences
8. Verified administrators can monitor, update or delete any
conferences.
9. Updated to Asterisk 1.2.0-beta1
	a. Changes to the Manager interface may have caused
		support for 1.0.X to slip, I cannot test that)

Thanks and enjoy,
Dan

***Developer help/guidence request***
The day/month/year code needs to be rewritten in javascript
to allow the fields to dynamically update.  Changing from a
month that has 31 day to one with 30 should update the day
field if it is set to 31.  Similar logic is needed for dealing
with February in leap/non-leap years.

This is well outside my experience and if anyone would care
to contribute the code, I'd appreciate it.  Or if someone
can point out a way to do it in PHP, even better.