[Asterisk-Users] Problems with MFC/R2 in Brazil

Mabio Coelho mcoelho at fastynet.net
Fri Nov 11 10:20:36 MST 2005

I've tried to leave the wanpipe configuration as vanilla as possible.  I
just turned of the hardware HDLC (that is because I've been told that if
Hardware HDLC turned off, Sangoma cards are 100% compatible with
digium/tormenta2 cards).

Here is my wanpipe configuration:

[devices]
wanpipe1 = WAN_AFT_TE1, Comment