[Asterisk-Users] New Asterisk WEB Interface ( astwebmgr )

Earl Terwilliger earlt at unete.com.ve
Fri Nov 11 09:07:47 MST 2005

Hello List!

I wrote something to allow me to easily interact/configure Asterisk thru a WEB
interface. Over time I added several things to it. I thought 'you all' might
get some use from it. I call it 'astwebmgr'.

You can get it here:   http://www.micpc.com/astwebmgr

It is written in PHP (with a little JavaScript). Functions are listed below.

earl

HOME	Return to the Main Menu
AGI		AGI Documentation
CDR		List or Search Asterisk CDR records (CSV only, not SQL)
DB		Database Functions Add/Delete/Deltree/Get/Show
EDIT		Access various system and Asterisk configuration files [Edit/Delete]
FAX		Access/view FAX files
FW		Turn ON/OFF IPTABLES FireWall Rules for Asterisk functions
LOGS 	List or Search System or Asterisk Log files
MAILBOX	Add or Delete a VoiceMail Mailbox
MANAGER	Interact with the Asterisk Manager
ORIGINATE	Create call files or create a call through the manager interface
PHPInfo		PHP Configuration Information
SOUND	Access/View Sound files
TC		Traffic Control functions
VOICEMAIL	View Voice MailBox and Listen via the WEB
		 (uses the asterisk provided script)
Information	Information on how to obtain the latest version