[Asterisk-Users] Needed - Pager notification script

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Nov 11 08:24:10 MST 2005

I have one also that just does nag paging. It looks up the extension in
the db and gets the pagers to notify. Sets x number of attempts and if a
user checks his messages it will clear the remainder of the pager
attempts. Written in perl. Not a daemon, uses the run_external_notify.
Sends one message immediately with the message and caller id info, the
nag pages are sent with just 'Mailbox xxx has y messages'.

I would be interested in looking at the daemon version.

- James