[Asterisk-Users] Zyxel omni.net USB ISDN works with Asterisk

Derek Conniffe derek at rivertower.ie
Fri Nov 11 07:37:23 MST 2005

Hi Gabor,

I'm not sure about USB ISDN adapters but I'm using an AVM Fritz ISDN
PCMCIA card with asterisk and chan_capi very sucessfully.  The notebook
is in a remote location and is solar powered.

You'll find that these cards are cheap on Ebay - its a German card and
you'll probably find lots of them on www.ebay.de

Derek