[Asterisk-Users] A2billing problem.The system disconnects me immediatelly after asking me the PIN

Areski K kikihack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:35:15 MST 2005

Aíeee Caramba, intro_prompt is really to have a customized message at
the initiation of the call. please read the comment above in the
configuration file.

Try from shell to run the script and press enter until you get back to
the shell,
then you will see perhaps if an error occur on the AGI. if you dont
see anything send me the output debug.

Kind regards,
/Areski