[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM Revision I Card

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Fri Nov 11 06:32:34 MST 2005

We had a Rev I card that did not work.  We sent it back to Digium and
had it reflashed back to H.

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Rob Lith
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 1:40 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM Revision I Card

I had a customer have problems with REV I and J cards get snap, crackel
& pop noise but not on older REV F or H cards.

He upgraded to 1.2.0-rc1 and to quote:

"Asterisk 1.2.0-rc1 was Released on 2005-11-08 22:40.
as well as zaptel 1.2.0-rc1. (First non Beta version)

I compiled it and it works very nicely, without any Snaps,Cracles or
Pops, even though zaptel still detects the REV-J as an REV-I."

Regards

Rob