[Asterisk-Users] Areski Can you Help ??? We are stuck

Areski K kikihack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:01:50 MST 2005

Hi Abdock,

1# You can set a context in iax.conf [mytrunkiax] with the username,
secret, host, etc.. and then use the name mytrunkiax in A2Billing it
will dial using this trunk.
This will allow you to configure the willing codec.
2# Directly use in the Edit trunk,  username:password at ipaddress, I
guess this should work.

Kinds regards,
/Areski