[Asterisk-Users] Digium TDM mothercard version I

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Nov 10 19:43:20 MST 2005

> Is anyone using version I TDM mothercard? I am currently using 2 revision H
> cards and they are working fine. I recently purchased a revision H card from
> an online vendor which didn't work and the replacement from Digium (another
> revision H) didn't work either.

Each time digium releases a new revision of the TDM card, the pci number
tends to change (increment). That requires new asterisk drivers that
contain the new pci numbers in order for the card to be recognized.

If you haven't update the asterisk (zaptel drivers) recently, then do
so to see if the rev H cards function properly.

If you don't want to update the code, then download the current zaptel
cvs, find the pci code needed, and add that to your current zaptel
source code.