[Asterisk-Users] agents in database

Urban mailing.lists at ecr-consulting.se
Thu Nov 10 15:17:12 MST 2005

when an agent logon a queue with AgentCallbackLogin and

when persistentagents=yes * stores agents that has logged with callback
is stored in the astdb database. If an agent is logged in to multiple
queues I can still only see one queue in the database. 'database show'
gives the following info:
//Agents/603                                      : 603 at group_290;603
//Agents/605                                      : 605 at group_290;603
//Agents/606                                      : 606 at group_290;603
//Agents/608                                      : 608 at group_270;603

It obviously works but what is the format of this. What I want to do is
adding agents so they are always logged in without the need of
AgentCallbackLogin. Since this is stored in the database I assume this
is possible...

urban