[Asterisk-Users] DSL router with QOS

Keith Schmidt keith at giantlockbox.com
Thu Nov 10 14:55:50 MST 2005

I am concerned about Voice quality on a dsl line, that is my first
priority.  I would like an ADSL modem built in but that is not a
requirement.  A built in wireless access point would be nice too.

I purchased a Cisco 857W and Cisco's pre-sales support told me that it
would do QOS but come to find out from SmartNet after I purchased it
that it does not do QOS.

--Keith