[Asterisk-Users] New revision of my MFC/R2 software available

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Thu Nov 10 13:48:46 MST 2005

Tev, Im trying to compile it but I get this while trying to compile unicall:

/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc  -g -O2   -o protocol_mfcr2.la
-rpath NONE/lib/unicall/protocols -module -avoid-version mfcr2.lo  -lunicall
-lspandsp -ltiff -lsupertone -lxml2
libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed
make[1]: *** [protocol_mfcr2.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/unicall-0.0.3pre7/libmfcr2-0.0.3'
make: *** [all] Error 2