[Asterisk-Users] Disa dialplan

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Thu Nov 10 13:24:22 MST 2005

I have a dialplan entry that currently when you call, sets some variables
and then calls DISA.

I'm having a bit of a "unnatural" timeout from there.

I would want from the DISA to match certain patterns to know when the number
is complete
A 311 or 911 call would be dial as soon as the third digit is dialled, a
NXXNXXXXXX number would be dialled after the 10th digit. A 1NXXNXXXXXX
number would be dialled after the 11th digit and a 011XXX number would be
dialed after a timeout.

Sort of trying to replicate a Sipura's dialplan.
I figure I can do this reading one digit at a time, and comparing to
patterns and when the pattern is complete send the call to the correct
context/extension.

But I'm guessing I'm not the first one to want to do this. Has anyone done
this? Is there an easier way ?

thanks