[Asterisk-Users] Little OT.. SER Question

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Thu Nov 10 13:06:26 MST 2005

Thanks for the info here is a sniplet of how I am doing my change now
with a php script calling to a MySQL DB.  Where would I insert the
strip(5)
command?

        # resolve alphanumeric names in the URI
        if (uri=~"sip:*@*") {
          log("Running astSer.php \n");
          exec_dset( "/usr/local/etc/ser/astSer.php" );
        };

Brian Fertig
Network/Systems Engineer
IT Administrator