[Asterisk-Users] R2-Digital (Q.421)

Jesus Mogollon gocho26 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:20:01 MST 2005

That's exactly how they explained it works. The DTMF is only to provide DNIS
and using the register signalling. When I run testcall, I get the handshake
but when testcall sends the first digit, the remote equipment doesn't
recognize it (because it's expecting a DTMF signal) and then it times out. I
don't want to buy the Cisco for this :( especially when I wanted it to be a
full open source solution. What would it take for you to implement it?