[Asterisk-Users] Little OT.. SER Question

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Thu Nov 10 11:25:59 MST 2005

Anyone with SER knowledge could you point me in a direction to setup SER to rewrite the
SIP URI?

Currently I have the following

      1002#15555555555 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

I am setting it so it does the change but its still showing up with the prefix.   I need it to look like this:

       15555555555 at yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy

I got xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to change to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy I just need the prefix to go away now.. ☺

Brian Fertig
Network/Systems Engineer
IT Administrator

This email was scanned by:  Mcafee GroupShield