[Asterisk-Users] looking for keypad free sip phones

Tom Tune tomtune at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:20:27 MST 2005

You are probably not going to find a ip phone that does that. I recommend
taking a look at http://www.vikingelectronics.com, they have a number of
emergency/hot phone type devices. Then you would simply plug it into a
Sipura SPA FXS configured to dial a number when it senses off hook.
We are looking to put one of these at one of our vehicle gates. The driver
just lifts the handset and the combo dials the receptionist who can remotely
unlock the gate.