[Asterisk-Users] Cannot find where error message is comming from...

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Thu Nov 10 11:03:54 MST 2005

Hi,

I am getting the following from the Asterisk console:

Nov 11 10:33:50 NOTICE[3578]: pbx.c:1747 pbx_extension_helper: Cannot
find extension context 'default'
Nov 11 10:34:10 NOTICE[3578]: pbx.c:1747 pbx_extension_helper: Cannot
find extension context 'default'

I installed the Asterisk sample files for 1.2rc1 and then replaced the
following files: agents.conf, queues.conf, sip.conf, zaptel.conf,
meetme.conf, voicemail.conf, and extensions.conf with my own
configuration. I have no 'default' context in these files. I guess the
obvious question is a default context required? Also do the sample files
contain a reference to a default context?

Thanks