[Asterisk-Users] Simple Dial for If Busy Send to Voicemail

cp lists at pleasants.net
Thu Nov 10 10:57:26 MST 2005

I still can't get it to work.  My traffic will be coming from the PSTN
(Zap/1) into one context and will Dial a SIP extension in another
context. I have tried making the changes to both without luck. In the
example exten => s,3,Dial(${theChannel}/12345678) confuses me.  Why am I
dialing the Zap channel and do I need to change the 12345678 to
SIP/myextension? I actually tried replacing it but it also did not work.
Any suggestions?

-chip