[Asterisk-Users] R2-Digital (Q.421)

Julio Arruda jarruda-asterisk at jarruda.com
Thu Nov 10 08:47:23 MST 2005

Just to clarify this in my head :-)..

So...
They are using E1/R2 (the R2 Digital)in fact, for all the line signaling
  (nothing unusual)
The register signaling, that I was under impression would be MF in each
timeslot (MFC5C in .br, not sure if the same in others), is in fact DTMF
in this trunk, and only to provide DNIS ?
(in Brazil R2, the register signaling has some collect call information
and etc).