[Asterisk-Users] Cell phone as digital trunk line

P H junkmail3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:29:42 MST 2005

Goal:
I would like to use the cheap cellular phone from my "family share" plan to
add an * trunk. With this, nights and weekends are free as is cell(*) to
cell.

As an * noob, I have been scouring the threads for information on using a
cell phone as a trunk (not a handset). Aside from using an analog
connection: (Cell+cradel-to-*-FXO) or a fixed wireless adapter (like
Telular), has anyone been successful connecting a cellphone via USB or
Bluetooth? I've read a bit on the blue_chan but an mot 100% sure of its
capabilities.

thanks,
paul