[Asterisk-Users] SIP NAT register

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Nov 10 05:49:50 MST 2005

I have solved one part of the problem. I'm able to register. I'm able to call SIP phones and I can hear them. The only problem is that they can't hear me. So, this is the situation.

Softphone_1 (on public IP) => Internet => Router => * (private IP) => Softphone_2 (private IP)

SP_1 can call and hear what SP_2 is saying. SP_2 can't hear what SP_1 is saying.

The guy that works with firewall says that UDP ports 10000-10005 are opened (the ports that I have configured in rtp.conf file). Can it be anything else than firewall? I don't want bother him if I'm not totally sure that the problem is in firewall.

Thank you.

Tomislav