[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Fax support using T.38

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:10:44 MST 2005

Since this is for a commercian project, you should not promise your
employer/client any faxing with FoIP using Asterisk, since this will
come back to haunt you, instead use POTS/TDM for your faxing. The best
solution will be to use a channel bank for the faxing, and make sure
that it doesn't use any VoIP when calling in/out.