[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.0-RC1 Crashing with g729 codec and ATA 186

Gervais de Montbrun gervais at comefromaway.ca
Wed Nov 9 18:20:56 MST 2005

Sergio Chersovani <mlists at c-net.it> on November 9, 2005 at 8:56 PM -0400

wrote:

>You may want to try the http://chan-sccp.berlios.de code

I downloaded the chan_sccp as you suggested, but it does not seem to
support my Cisco 12 SP+. I can see that it would support the ata, but if
it doesn't support my other phone, then I need the skinny protocol and
then can't use sccp...  :-(

Do you know if I can get it to work with both my Cisco 12 SP+ and my
ATA-186?

Cheers,
Gervais