[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Fax support using T.38

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 15:53:25 MST 2005

Lilantha
I've been looking for fax solutions with Asterisk too. Unfortunately, it
seems like there's no T.38 support for Asterisk so far. In fact, I think
there's only fax-to-email solution for * now.
 I'm getting some SIP ATA's with T.38 support next week, but I am not sure
if I can somehow get it to work with Asterisk.
 I wonder if there's anyone in the Asterisk community able to do fax between
2 SIP/IAX ATA's, or it's just simply not possible.
 AK