[Asterisk-Users] Test environment for a Predictive Dialer

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:28:25 MST 2005

Hello,

Yes, we have this kind of test setup in our office using a quad T1
card in each of two servers and cross-connecting each T1 to the other
to test VICIDIAL for performance and compatibility.

A few notes, if you are going to use a PRI between the two servers
make sure you set one to pri_cpe and the other to pri_net. If you use
RBS T1s, they can have identical settings on each server.

Good luck,

MATT---