[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel T1 Timing Source

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Wed Nov 9 12:00:26 MST 2005

I don't understand your question - so I'll tell you what to do:

Select one timing source from one T1 that is a Telco connected T1 and make
it 1 - example: most reliable T1 Source.

If there is two Telco connected T1, select it as source 2

Now if timing source 1 goes down, timing source 2 will take over.

Bart