[Asterisk-Users] Test environment for a Predictive Dialer

mbodbg at gmx.net mbodbg at gmx.net
Wed Nov 9 10:45:37 MST 2005

Hello all,

I'm thinking about to set up a test environment for a predictive dialler
with two asterisk machines. Each Asterisk should use a Digium TE110P card.
One machine should work as predictive dialler; the other box should simulate
the PSTN.

- Is it in general possible to interconnect the two asterisk machines in
that way? Do I need any hardware in between to connect the two TE110P cards?

- Can I simulate the PSTN with a Digium TE110P card?

Thanks and Regards

Markus