[Asterisk-Users] Re: libbluetooth

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Nov 9 10:03:17 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 12:01 +0000, Victor Alvarez wrote:
> - rfcomm, l2cap,hci_usb and bluez are sucesfully loaded into the
> system

But not sco? That would explain why it can't create the SCO socket.

> - If I start up asterisk without bluetooth.conf, I don't have
> bluetooth command from the console.

Yeah -- if the config file is disabled, the bluetooth module unloads
itself.

> - Theo doesn't mention rfcomm in his documentation. Does rfcomm.conf
> file have to be configured and the module loaded?

The module does need to be loaded -- chan_bluetooth uses rfcomm sockets.
But the rfcomm.conf file doesn't have to be configured -- that's just to
make /dev/rfcomm0 (et al) work transparently with normal tools like
minicom and dialup tools, etc.

I updated chan_bluetooth.c in my cvs tree to build against Asterisk CVS
HEAD a couple of days ago, btw.

--
dwmw2