[Asterisk-Users] upgrade to 1.2 beta 2 issue

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Wed Nov 9 10:00:39 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 09:05 -0600, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> niles at atheos.net wrote:
> > Ever since I upgraded to beta2, the console is littered with these  kind
> > of messages:
> >
> > NOTICE[206]: chan_iax2.c:5654 update_registry: Restricting  registration
> > for peer 'kkai13' to 60 seconds (requested 0)
> >
> > Any way to suppress this?
>
> Of course! Fix your IAX2 client to stop requesting a registration expiry
> interval of zero seconds, since that's obviously a silly thing to request.

Ummm... what if the IAX2 client is an IAXy?

I run CVS a the house and have been getting these for quite some time
now.  I have an old-model IAXy that has been misbehaving in this manner
for months.  I've become desensitized ;)

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park