[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7970

Jeremiah Millay jeremiah at rockriver.net
Wed Nov 9 09:57:09 MST 2005

I'm using chan_sccp module. The phone is using the latest firmware
from Cisco. Pretty much everything works great. Somethings that
aren't working, are call conferencing, customizable ring tone list,
etc. Also I'm not really liking how the sccp channel works from the
asterisk command line. Its not easy to reload the configs.
Jeremiah

On Nov 8, 2005, at 7:01 PM, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com