[Asterisk-Users] PRI pass-through

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Wed Nov 9 08:43:01 MST 2005

This will not work. The PRI uses a single D channel for signalling.
It can only go to one PBX, either * or legacy. Yes the cisco can map
DS0 between the E1, but I believe you need the VWIC-MFT series to do
so (may be wrong on that) but that will definately break the PRI.

Either run the PRI directly to the legacy as is and add another from
legacy to *, or connect the PRI to * and add a second from * to legacy.

Good Luck