[Asterisk-Users] dell and digium hardware

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 9 06:11:43 MST 2005

Works well.  I am running 1.0.9 stable on this with FC2 on kernel 2.6.9  The
kernel needs patching to pick up the onboard SATA (ICH7), or we use a pci
express SATA raid controller with a TE110p.  The only real hassle is the
single 'standard' pci slot in it.  Remote access is via SOL and the embedded
third nic.  Very nice little server, even cheaper than the equivalent
poweredge 750 as we no longer have to buy a drac card.

Craig