[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Consultant

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 03:07:54 MST 2005

The only pointer I got is a $50/hr Mark phillip
offered.

I can make VOIP calls between my Asterisk server and
my
VOIP provider using sip channel without a problem. But
when I attempt to make a call using IAX, the call get
accepted and then get a hangup message:

This is the message I get when I attempt to make an
IAX call:

 Executing Dial("OSS/dsp",
"IAX2/callshopcompany/0017046872001") in new stack
    -- Called callshopcompany/0017046872001
    -- Call accepted by 213.61.187.150 (format gsm)
    -- Format for call is gsm
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/callshopcompany/1'
  == No one is available to answeer at this time

The call get accepted, but it seems there is no
acknowledgement from my server to receive the call
from the provider.

Thanks;